We are happy to welcome 2M residents back to the rooftop pool.
The 2M rooftop pool is back just in time for the Summer season! To ensure residents are enjoying the pool re-open in the safest way possible, we have some important guidelines in place.
Please review the following guidelines carefully:
IMPORTANT POOL GUIDELINES:
- The 2M rooftop pool will be open Monday-Sunday from 10 AM – 7 PM
- The rooftop remains open until 9 pm, but ask that you start to exit the pool area before 7 pm to allow proper cleaning.
- Do not use the pool if you are sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone who tested positive.
- Remember to wash your hands and person before entering the pool area.
- We are required to allow no more than 30 residents around the pool at the same time and only 9 residents to be in the pool at once.
- The max amount of time for each person will be 2 hours per day.
DC will be performing inspections from time to time and so, please help us in allowing the pool to remain open for the summer by following these restrictions:
While at the pool, on the rooftop and in the restrooms, you must practice social distancing of 6 feet or more and must wear a face mask at all times except for when you are in the pool itself. You will notice we had to arrange the chairs so there is separation on the pool deck.
Please wipe down the lounge chair, if you choose to use one, after you finish and please do not share food, toys, grills, drinks, goggles, towels, etc. or engage in physical contact with those outside of your household while at the pool or on the roof.
HOW TO RESERVE THE ROOFTOP POOL: