Pool Admission Policies & Pool Rules
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable rooftop pool environment for all of our residents and guests, it is imperative that the following Pool Admission Policies and Pool Rules are followed. These rules are for the good of all pool attendees, and in no way are meant to inhibit pool-goers from enjoying their time spent at the 2M rooftop pool.
Pool Admission Policies
- Pool users must abide by all posted rules. Failure to do so can result in ejection from the facility.
- All patrons must sign in and show pool pass and wristband.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Children younger than 6 years must be accompanied by an adult, in swim attire, at all times, and must be within an arm’s length of the adult when in the pool. One adult can only accompany a maximum of three children, 6 years of age and younger. The ratio for this age group is 1 adult for every 3 children (1:3).
- Parents with children ages 6 to 12 cannot be responsible for a group larger than 6. The ratio for this age group is 1 adult for every 6 children (1:6).
- The actions and conduct of guests are the responsibility of the resident.
- Appropriate swim attire is required in the pool area.
- No pets are allowed in the pool premises, except guide dogs, service, or companion animals, which are only allowed on the deck, not in the pool.
- Persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the pool or in the surrounding area.
- Infants/children that are not toilet trained and incontinent adults must wear swimsuit diapers or snug plastic pants under their swimsuits. Diapers (cloth and disposable) are prohibited.
- Food consumption and glass containers are prohibited on premises.
- No bicycles or strollers are allowed on the pool deck.
- No weapons.
- No smoking. Smoking is prohibited on the roof deck as well.
- Glass of any kind is prohibited on the roof deck.
- Please keep all radios at low volume so as not to disturb other residents or residents of neighboring buildings.
- Place all trash in the receptacle located on the roof.
- Residents are not permitted outside of the fenced-in area.
- Grill must be turned off when finished.
- Persons with open wounds are not permitted in the pool.
- Persons with open wounds or bandages are not allowed in the pool.
- Guests must be accompanied by a leaseholder at all times.
- Each leaseholder (not occupant) is limited to 2 guests at any one time.
- No swimming when the pool is closed.
- No running on the pool deck.
- No dunking or horseplay inside the pool.
- No diving.
- No floating devices allowed in the pool, unless part of an authorized class.
- No gum, spitting, spouting, nose blowing, or urinating in the pool.
- No consumption of food or glass containers allowed in the pool. Food is okay around the pool area. Glass is not okay around the pool area.
- Only appropriate swim attire is allowed in the pool.
Guests Will Be Dismissed From The Facility For The Following:
- Improper conduct.
- Causing injury to others.
- Improper swimwear.
- Failing to obey all rules.
Water Safety Tips For Children
- Never take your eyes off of children in the pool, even for a moment.
- Don’t rely on water wings or other inflatable toys.
- Lifejackets are strongly recommended for all non-swimmers.
- While supervising, stay alert and avoid distractions like reading or the telephone.
- Tell children to stay away from pool and hot tub drains.
- If you find a drain cover that is loose, report it immediately and do not enter the pool.
- Learn infant and child CPR.